Wednesday, March 29, 2017

TTM Success - Joe Cunningham

It has taken me four hours to post this TTM success.  Why?  Well, my laptop up and died on me.  When I say it died, it died.  Everything on there is gone.  All of my pictures, videos, documents, everything.  No, I didn't back anything up.  Lots of what I had is posted on here or on my Facebook, but there are a few things that I know are gone.  That really sucks.  I kept the old laptop with the hope that someday, someone will come along who can pull the stuff off of the damaged hard drive.  Until then, I'll be getting used to a new laptop and looking into an external hard drive.

So, here is a TTM success from Joe Cunningham on some nice vintage.  The above 1960 Topps turned out really nice, I think.
I like the 1959 Topps, as well.  Cunningham also provided the custom "1969 Topps".  That was really nice of him.

Cunningham (b. 1931) played in the majors from 1954 and 1956-1966 for the Cardinals, White Sox and Senators.  He had 980 hits, 64 home runs and a .291 batting average.  He was an All Star in 1959 for the Cardinals, a season where he batted .345 and finished 13th in the NL MVP voting.

I mailed to Cunningham on November 21 and got the cards back on March 7, for a 106-day TAT.

No comments: