Sunday, March 19, 2017

Instagram Deal With Dalton

I got a message from my buddy Dalton not too long ago saying that he was in a bind for money, and would be willing to sell me the above Andrew McCutchen relic/auto for a good price.  The price was so good, I can't remember what it was.  Oh well.  The card is pretty nice, I think.  I had one other McCutchen auto, and this one is the better of the two.
Dalton felt bad that he is always hitting me up for money, so he threw these relics/autos in the package.  I was really surprised to see the Killebrew in the package, as he is a huge Twins fan.  I have some other friends who PC Killebrew, so I anticipate some offers on that one.
This 2013 Bowman Inception Jake Marisnick auto is a pretty nice card as well.  I don't know much about the player, but the design of the card is really nice.
Finally, I got a laugh when Dalton included this IP auto of Dallas Mavericks player, Dwight Powell.  I do not follow basketball at all.  I just thought it was cool that kids are getting the wood floor samples from Home Depot and using them for autograph pieces.  Pretty ingenious.  It's a pretty big hunk of wood, too.

So, thanks for the deal, Dalton.  I like all of the stuff.

No comments: