Sunday, March 5, 2017

TTM Success - Mark Eichhorn

Just plugging along, getting my TTM success posted and here is a success from a former Oriole.  I got 6 cards back from Mark Eichhorn.  I added yet another 1987 to the album with the card, here.
I sent off two other Topps cards, this 1992 and 1995.  I didn't have but two cards of Eichhorn as an Oriole, and the 1995 was the only Topps year that I had.  I have a ton of 1995s to send out, still.  It really helped that I had those sorted by number and was able to pull out everyone who signed TTM.
I kind of neglect Fleer, even though I talked about how much I liked some of their sets the other day.  The 1991 Fleer cards always look nice when signed.  I don't believe I have gotten very many 1990s signed, though.  I don't keep track of any other brand but Topps base, so who knows.  I may count up everything someday, but that won't be today.
Finally, here is a 1995 Score showing Eichhorn in an O's jersey.  I've said before that I really like this set, and I was really happy with how this card turned out.

Eichhorn (b. 1960) played in the majors from 1982, 1986 to 1994 and 1996 for the Blue Jays, Braves, Angels and Orioles.  He had a career record of 48-43 with 640 strike outs and a 3.00 ERA.  He won the World Series with the Blue Jays in 1992 and 1993.

I mailed to Eichhorn on November 14 and got the cards back on February 10, for an 88-day TAT.

No comments: