Sunday, March 12, 2017

TTM Success - Don Ferrarese

Here is the other card that I got when I picked up the Laurin Pepper card that I talked about earlier.  I actually added this one from Don Ferrarese to my Ebay cart first, then saw that the seller was doing a %off special if I bought another card, so I added the Pepper, and still saved money (essentially, with the discount, I got the Pepper card for free.

I wanted the Ferrarese because I wanted to add an Oriole on a 1956 Topps.  I saw that Ferrarese signed pretty quickly, so I went ahead and searched his cards, and found this one.

Ferrarese (b. 1929) played in the majors from 1955 to 1962 for the Orioles, Indians, White Sox, Phillies and Cardinals.  He had a career record of 19-36 with a 4.00 ERA and 350 strike outs.

I mailed to Ferrarese on February 11 and got the card back on February 18, for a 7-day TAT.

No comments: