Wednesday, June 1, 2016

Huge Care Package From Max

I haven't had a chance to talk to my good friend, Max, recently since he has been really busy with school and sports and I have just been busy.  I got a nice package in from him a couple weeks ago that was full of awesome stuff.  I needed this Adam Jones relic from 2014 Panini Classic.  It has a nice orange piece of jersey and is numbered 12/99.
I had send Max some cards for him to get signed at a game, and he surprised me with two of them.  These are 2015 Bowman and Bowman Chrome cards signed IP by Trace Loehr and Skye Bolt.  Bolt was a former UNC standout, so getting his auto is really nice.
This card might be one of the highlights, though.  It is a striking 2012 Bowman Sterling Dylan Bundy refractor numbered 103/199.  I don't recall ever seeing any of these, so this is a really cool addition to the collection.
Max also hooked me up with this emerald parallel of Brooks Robinson from 2013 Museum Collection.  I don't believe I had one of these.  This one is numbered 123/250.
Here is a Topps Finest refractor of Nolan Reimold numbered 175/199.  This is my second Reimold Finest refractor from that year.
Finally, among a ton of other cards, most of which will be used for TTM requests were a few playing cards like this Dave Parker.  Parker is an underrated player that I like a lot, so I was happy to add this to the collection.

Thanks so much for the care package, Max!  I really appreciate it, and am looking forward to being able to talk a lot more this summer!

No comments: