Sunday, June 5, 2016

Chris Davis 2016 Bowman Ebay Finds

I picked up a few Chris Davis 2016 Bowman parallels from Ebay recently.  I wanted to go ahead and grab a few of his parallels before new products came out and I forgot to get them.  I added this orange parallel, which is numbered 14/25 really cheaply.  I think it looks the best out of all of the different versions that I have seen so far.
This gold parallel looks pretty nice.  It is numbered 38/50.  I didn't spend much on it either.  I'm not sure what parallels exist, but I know there are a bunch that I have seen that I still need.  I'll keep looking, of course.
Finally, here is the purple parallel.  This is numbered 58/250.  I hope he is included in Bowman Chrome this year.  That will give me a bunch more parallels to look for!

No comments: