Wednesday, June 29, 2016

Chrome Care Package From Nick C.

I got a nice care package in recently from my friend, Nick C. that had a few nice Chris Davis Bowman Chrome parallels, as well as a few other cards.  I have helped Nick's Maikel Franco PC quite a bit, and he finally got around to hooking me up with these cards.
The 2013 Bowman Chrome blue refractor at the top of the page is numbered 209/250.  The above purple parallel is numbered 147/199.  After consulting my Davis spreadsheet, I learned that I didn't have the blue parallel yet.  I do have another purple parallel, but extra numbered cards are always welcome.
I also have another of these 2014 Finest refractors somewhere in my box, but I failed to log the numbering on my spreadsheet.  I'll have to remember to figure that out sometime.  In the meantime, I will have this one logged and put in my box.
Chris Davis wasn't the only player in the package from Nick.  He also included this 2009 Bowman blue parallel numbered 372/500.
There was also this 2006 Bowman Chrome Nolan Reimold form the Futures Game.  I had one of these in my collection.  You would think that I would have had more of them, but I guess I never picked any other up.  This one will get logged in a few minutes as well.

Thank you so much for the package, Nick!  I enjoyed all of the cards.  I'll have to keep an eye out for some nice Phillies stuff for you.

No comments: