Friday, February 11, 2022

TTM Success - Tim Lynch

My prospects box features tons of cards from various years.  It helps me find stuff to send to guys or with in person graphing.  There are a few years and sets, however, that are starting to dwindle, two of which made their way into this TTM success.  I have very few 2016 Bowmans remaining in my box, so when I can send one off to get signed, I am happy with that.  This was a very nice year of Bowman, and the Chrome versions really look sharp.
I didn't buy as many boxes of 2017 Topps Pro Debut as I would later on, so my remaining stack of these is also dying down.  This was the first Pro Debut set I bought boxes of since it first came out in 2010; all because of my newfound love for in person graphing.

This TTM success from Tim Lynch was nice, even though his Sharpie looks like it is beginning to fade.

Lynch (b. 1993) was a 9th round pick by the Yankees in the 2016 June Amateur Draft out of Southern Miss.  He played in the Yankees system from 2016 to 2018, reaching High A.  He had 121 hits, 15 home runs and a .269 batting average.

I mailed to Lynch on January 10 and got the cards back on January 25, for a 15-day TAT.

No comments: