Thursday, February 3, 2022

TTM Success - Dave Gassner

Here are some nice cards I pulled from my old "rookies box."  I used to pull rookie cards and put them away and not look at them for years, then I would go back in the box and surprise myself with some nice cards.  It worked until I got too lazy to pull all of the rookies, and also because I started buying more and more prospect stuff.  So, I have been going into that box and pulling out some guys to send TTM to.

Dave Gassner was one of the players in the box, and the above 2005 Fleer Tradition turned out nicely.
I also sent off a 2005 Topps Update.  I busted a box of these, for some reason, so I have a lot of 2005 Update in one of my boxes.

Gassner (b. 1978) played in the majors in 2005.  He was 1-0 with 2 strike outs and a 5.87 ERA.

I mailed to Gassner on March 8, 2021, and got the cards back on January 21, 2022, for a 319-day TAT.

No comments: