Sunday, June 7, 2009

Nice little trade with my buddy Max.


I opened a pack of 09 SP Legendary Cuts and pulled a Russell Martin GU Jersey and instantly texted Max (http://maxscards.blogspot.com/) because Martin is his favorite player. He came by the house today to pick up his Martin and other assorted stuff I had gathered for him throughout the week, and while he was there, he opened a pack of Legendary Cuts as well. He pulled this Ripken/Tejada Jersey/Bat card. Pretty SWEET! So, We 'traded' the Martin and a Don Sutton Jersey card for this. He knows that he really is beyond 'trading' with me, as I pretty much give him the stuff he likes and he does the same with me. It is funny how it worked out though. I may try to get some more of the Legendary Cuts, I think they are some really nicely designed cards...

3 comments:

Drew said...

nice card! i like that ripken dude!

William Regenthal said...

Yeah, I have 400+ DIFFERENT Ripkens. Been collecting him since I was 8.

Drew said...

wow, some collection!