Friday, October 25, 2024

Completing a Quick IP Auto Trade

The TTMs have been trickling in since the minor league season ended, and that has pushed some 50/50s and trades back for me to post.  I figured now would be a good time to get at least one of the smaller ones out of the way, so here are three 2021 Topps Heritage Minors that I took in a trade for a few 2024 Topps Pro Debut cards that I got signed at the end of the season.

I was given a list of guys and card sets to choose from, so i figured I'd add a few 2021 Topps Heritage Minors guys that I may have missed while graphing.  I'm not building the set, but I have gotten a bunch of these signed, and I enjoy the design.  I never got to see Victor Mesa, Jr., so that was a good choice to pick from.
The Kala'i Rosario is nice.  I could have gotten Matthew Thompson, but I didn't have this card when I saw him.  He was a nice guy, so I was happy to choose his card and add it to the autograph album. 

The trade was completed on Instagram with a guy named Logan. He's not the same Logan that sees Wichita.  He messaged me looking for a Samuel Basallo 2024 Pro Debut, and the trade led to a few more cards being exchanged in the end.

No comments: