Sunday, October 6, 2024

2024 GalaxyCon Autograph From Chris - William Zabka

This summer, while I was at the National, my son, Chris, went to GalaxyCon in Raleigh with his mom.  They go every year, and it always coincides with the National, so I don't get to go.  Chris let me know that William Zabka was going to be there, so I gave him some money to get an 8 x 10 signed for me.

Chris came through and got this awesome photo signed.  He even got an inscription for me: "Don't be a pussy".  Nice.

I love Cobra Kai.  Chris and I got into it when they added it to Netflix, and have followed the show ever since.  Once this last half of Season 5 comes out, the show will be done.

Zabka (b. 1965) starred in The Karate Kid as Johnny Lawrence, nemesis to Daniel LaRusso.  He was also in Karate Kid 2, Hot Tub Time Machine and Back to School.

No comments: