Sunday, April 28, 2024

Another Card Care Package From Drake

My friend Drake sent me another care package of autographs the other day that had a few guys I haven't been able to get before.  The above Luis Rodriguez Virtuosic Vibrations card is pretty cool. 
He sent me these signed cards of Shea Langeliers, Chavez Fernander, Jesus Luzardo, Alejo Lopez, Yusmerio Petit, Blake Mitchell,Starling Heredia, Matt Vierling and Fran Alduey.  I believe Langeliers is the only one of these guys that I was able to see in person.
Here are Austin Smith, Jhon Diaz, Nick Williams and Harrison Bader.  I have Diaz on a few cards, but I liked the paint pen used on this one, so it made the cut to get into the album. 
I don't know how to feel about this 2011 Bowman Brandon Martin auto.  He is serving a life sentence for murdering his father, uncle and a security system installation contractor by beating them with a baseball bat.  I don't know where Drake found this card, but wow.  That's rough.

Anyway, thanks for the cards, Drake.  I appreciate the care package and I should be able to put one together for you soon. 

No comments: