Thursday, April 25, 2024

A Consignment For CJ Kayfus

Last season, my brother Philip and I saw Miami at Wake Forest and we were able to get CJ Kayfus on some Perfect Game cards.  Since then, he was drafted by the Guardians and appeared in 2023 Bowman Draft.  I came across someone on Facebook who was willing to get Kayfus to sign a couple Bowman Draft, since he started the season at Lake County instead of Lynchburg.  I tried to get the guy to get Kayfus to sign the cards "Go U", but he wouldn't, apparently.  Oh well, I tried.

Kayfus (b. 2001) was drafted in the 3rd round by the Guardians during the 2023 July Amateur Draft out of Miami (FL).  Since 2023, he has played at Low and High A ball for the Guardians. He has 29 hits, 6 home runs and a .296 batting average.

I appreciate the guy getting the cards signed for me, but I'm not the biggest fan of having to pay.  I'd have much rather worked out a 50/50 deal or something else like a league swap. Oh well.

No comments: