Saturday, August 19, 2023

TTM Success - Kyle Asleton

Finally back onto some TTMs, here's one I got back from Kyle Aselton on a coupke cards from 2007 Bowman and Bowman Chrome.
I have a ton of 2007 Bowmans, so I could probably populate a bunch of TTMs if I took the time and sent some out.  I'll get there, eventually.  I like this set.  It was one of the first Bowman sets I really opened when it came out.  I also got a lot from the card shop when it closed.

Aselton (b. 1983) was an 11th round pick by the Twins in the 2004 June Amateur Draft out of Oregon State.  He played from 2004 to 2009 in the Twins, Reds and White Sox organizations, reaching AA.  He had a.record of 24-21 with 421 strike outs and a 3.89 ERA.

I mailed to Aselton on March 7 and got the cards back on March 18, for an 11-day TAT. 

No comments: