Friday, August 18, 2023

50-50 Returns From Jack

Recently, I began chatting with a guy in Texas named Jack who offered to take some Frisco guys for me.  That was awesome, because I had a bunch of leftover stuff that I wanted to get signed.  Jack took the cards and got a lot done for me.
He helped me get a Hickory team set card of Hever Bueno signed.  Also, a Wood Ducks cards of Nick Starr got finished.  The biggest help was when Jack got a number of Alex Speas out of my box.  I missed Speas, who never ended up playing for the Wood Ducks. He was injured a lot of his time with Hickory.  I was gladntonget some of the cards I had stockpiled signed and into the album.
Finally, Jack hooked me up with this 2020 Pro Debut of JP Martinez in a Woodies uniform.  My feelings on Martinez are well known, but I still wanted one of these signed since he was in the Wood Ducks jersey on the card.

Jack should have some more stuff for me soon; I can't wait to see what else he got taken care of for me. 

No comments: