Monday, August 14, 2023

August 12-13, 2023, Graphing of the Baysox at Flying Squirrels

This past weekend, I made the trip back up to Richmond to try to get Jackson Holliday again.  Spoiler alert, I didn't get him.  I'll stick with my one Jackson Holliday auto while he signs multiples for everyone else.
The trip was still a good one, as Chris and I spent time our friend, Ryan, and his family.  Ryan graphed with us on Saturday, where we got the bulk of our autos.

I finished off Jud Fabian and Dylan Beavers, so that was a plus.  We didn't get John Rhodes at all, even though he looked right at us on Sunday.
I got this 2022 Panini Prizm Draft card of Silas Ardoin signed while I was there.  He put me on the board early by singing it.  This was a nice pickup from the National. 
I was extremely happy to get John Means as he was leaving the parking lot.  He was stuck waiting for traffic to die down and was nice enough to roll his window down and sign for the last few of us who stayed after missing Jackson on Saturday. The 2022 Topps Stadium Club Chrome (top of post) was another National pickup.

Chris and I went on our own on Sunday and came away with only 4 autographs.  It was very hot, so instead of braving the heat and trying to be denied after the game, we left early.  I found out later from another grapher that he was able to get Jackson on multiples outside near the bus.  It just wasn't meant to be for me.

In all, we got the following autographs: Today's graphing recap of Baysox at Flying Squirrels: Dylan Beavers x 2, Jud Fabian x 4, Billy Cook x 1, Silas Ardoin x 1, Collin Burns x 4, Connor Gillispie x 2, John Means x 5, Max Wagner x 2 and Donta Williams x 1 (22).

Even though we didn't get Holliday, it was a nice trip.  It is always nice spending time with Ryan, and doing some graphing with him.

No comments: