Wednesday, August 16, 2023

2023 Topps Free Signer - Jim Morrissey

The time has come for the final signer from the 2023 Naional, former Bear, Jim Morrissey.  He would have been a voucher I would have traded away in the past, but I didn't really make much of an effort to trade any vouchers this year.  So, I found some of Morrisey's cards and added them to my autograph album. 
Morrissey (b. 1962) played professionally from 1985 to 1993 for the Bears and Packers.  He had 9 interceptions for 52 yards in his career.  He was part of the 1985 Bears that won Super Bowl XX.

Over the next several posts, I'm going to catch up a bit on some incoming autographs from some buddies and knock a few TTMs off of the pile.  I'll circle back with a few more National posts shortly.

I've gotten a lot more comments recently than I have in a while. I read all of them and I appreciate them.  There isn't a reply feature that would notify folks if I respond to a comment, so if there are questions, just shoot me an email.  Thanks for reading.

No comments: