Tuesday, December 21, 2021

TTM Success - Ryan Finan

A couple more cards were pulled from my Orioles box and put out in the world for signature, and came back.  These two cards from Ryan Finan turned out nicely.  I like how the 2007 Bowman Heritage looks.  I should have opened more from this set back in the day, but what did I know?
This 2007 Bowman Chrome also turned out well, and I am always happy to move these cards out, as I had a ton of them in my boxes over the years.

Finan (b. 1982) was a 21st round pick in the 2004 June Amateur Draft by the Orioles out of Lamar University.  He played in the minors from 2004 to 2008, all in the Orioles system, reaching AA.  He had 421 hits, 46 home runs and a .270 batting average.

I mailed to Finan on October 13 and got the cards back on December 11, for a 59-day TAT.

No comments: