Wednesday, December 29, 2021

Some Juan Uribe Signed Cards From Max

Max hit me up recently for an assortment of former and current players to find in my boxes for upcoming signings.  One of them was Juan Uribe.  I found him a bunch of cards, and he sent me a few back for my efforts, which I always appreciate.
In return, I got the 2015 Topps Update at the top of the post, and the above 2012 Topps and 2013 Topps Update.

Uribe (b. 1979) played in the majors from 2001 to 2016 for the Rockies, White Sox, Giants, Dodgers, Braves, Mets and Indians.  He had 1,568 hits, 199 home runs and a .255 batting average.  He won the World Series in 2005 with the White Sox and in 2010 with the Giants.

I love doing these player card searches for Max, and I'd like to take on a few more from some other folks, so that may be something that ends up happening.  Thanks, Max!

No comments: