Sunday, December 5, 2021

TTM Success - Armando Rios

Here are a few nice early 2000s cards that I was able to clear out of my boxes with this TTM success from Armando Rios.  I actually sent these in too quickly, as I had found them and wrote to Rios right after, forgetting that I had put a couple other cards of his aside earlier in the year.  So, I missed those cards, and I will have to send to him again.  Still, what I got signed turned out well, and I was able to add a 2000 Topps to the album, since I don't have many in the autograph album.
I also added a 2001 Topps and a 2002 Topps, as well.  I wish I had waited to find the other cards I had pulled, but it is what it is.

Rios (b. 1971) played in the majors from 1998 to 2003 for the Giants, Pirates and White Sox.  He had 275 hits, 36 home runs and a .269 batting average.

I mailed to Rios on September 11 and got the cards back on November 5, for a 54-day TAT.

No comments: