Wednesday, December 22, 2021

TTM Success - Trent Mummey

This 2011 Topps Pro Debut card of Trent Mummey has been in my Orioles box, in a top loader for 10 years.  The card, of course, took some damage during the trip to and from Mummey while being signed TTM.  That's the risk I take, sometimes.  Still, the card is signed, and now is out of my box, which, to me, is far better than being stuck in a box in a closet.  Regardless of a small crease.

Mummey (b. 1989) was a 4t round pick by the Orioles in the 2010 June Amateur Draft out of Auburn University.  He played in the minors from 2010 to 2014, all in the Orioles system, reaching High A.  He had 170 hits, 11 home runs and a .237 batting average.

I mailed to Mummey on October 19 and got the card back signed on December 13, for a 55-day TAT.

No comments: