Thursday, December 30, 2021

2021 50/50 From Brian - Delino DeShields Jr

Delino DeShields, Jr. came to the Wood Ducks Hot Stove event a couple years ago and signed some cards for Chris and I.  So, when my friend, Brian, messaged me asking if I had any DeShields cards, I was a bit worried that I wouldn't be able to find any for him.  Thankfully, I had some in the boxes I got from my former LCS, and also some newer stuff that I was able to find.  The above 2010 Bowman turned out great.  I ended up with several of these, so I will have a few as trade bait.
I also found the above 2015 Topps Heritage, a 2019 Topps and a 2020 Topps.  All of the cards turned out great.

DeShields (b. 1992) has played in the majors since 2015, for the Rangers, Indians and Reds.  He has 450 hits, 19 home runs and a .246 batting average.

Thanks for taking the cards, Brian!

No comments: