Saturday, December 11, 2021

TTM Success - David Newhan

All of a sudden, I've added several Topps Total cards to my autograph album, when I previously had none.  I busted packs of Topps Total a while back, but the cards seem to have disappeared.  I probably either gave them away or sold the lot at a show or something.  Anyway, I added another Topps Total card to my album with this TTM success from former Oriole, David Newhan.
I also added this 2006 Topps, which turned out great.  2006 is an underrated set, and I think, at some point, I'm going to find the Alex Gordon card and add it to my completed set.  I've seen them around, but I haven't been too serious about looking for them.

Newhan (b. 1973) played in the majors from 1999 to 2001 and 2004 to 2008 for the Padres, Phillies, Orioles, Mets and Astros.  He had 249 hits, 23 home runs and a .253 batting average.

I mailed to Newhan on October 15 and got the cards back on November 22, for a 38-day TAT.

No comments: