Tuesday, December 7, 2021

TTM Success - Mark McLemore

This is the second TTM success that I have gotten from someone named Mark McLemore, but they are two different people.  This McLemore was the one I remembered from my teenage years, and was happy to see that he, too, was signing TTM.  The above 2000 Topps turned out nicely, and adds another of this set to my binder.  For a while, I hadn't added any from this set, but recently, I have added a few.
I also sent McLemore a 1993 Topps, 2001 Topps, 2002 Topps and a 2003 Topps.  All look great, and have been put away.

McLemore (b. 1964) played in the majors from 1986 to 2004 for the Angels, Indians, Astros, Orioles, Rangers, Mariners and A's.  He had 1,602 hits, 53 home runs and a .259 batting average.

I mailed to McLemore on September 13 and got the cards back on November 10, for a 58-day TAT.  I mailed to him via Rangers Stadium.

No comments: