Friday, December 31, 2021

Some Signed Cards From Dugan

My good friend, Dugan, hooked me up with a few signed cards recently.  I had gotten Grant Koch before, but needed to get some cards out of my box.  This 2018 Bowman turned out well.
Dugan sent me this nice 2003 Midwest League All Star signed by Juan Senreiso, which will look cool in my album.
Finally, Dugan let me have this 2016 Charleston Riverdogs card of Nestor Cortes, a former Oriole.  I remember Cortes when he was a Rule V pick by the Orioles, but didn't really pan out.  He has now found some success with the Yankees.

Thanks so much for the cards, Dugan.  Also, I just realized that my post from last night was my 5,000th post.  That's pretty amazing.  I started this blog in November 2008 and sometimes struggle to keep it going, but I push myself to continue with it.  It has been my "diary" for the last 13 years, and I appreciate everyone who reads and also those who comment.  Thanks again!

No comments: