Wednesday, December 8, 2021

TTM Success - Mike Devaney

A couple more older Bowman cards were added to my autograph album with this TTM success from Mike Devaney.  The above 2007 Bowman Heritage card turned out great.  I enjoyed Bowman Heritage and was happy to see it resurrected a bit a couple years ago.  They always seem to look great when signed, and this one was no different.
I also got this 2007 Bowman signed, and it also turned out really well.  I'm always happy to get these signed and out of my boxes.

Devaney (b. 1982) was a 23rd round pick by the Mets in the 2004 June Amateur Draft out of Concordia University.  He played in the minors from 2004 to 2007, all in the Mets system, reaching AA.  He had a record of 33-18 with 377 strike outs and a 3.24 ERA.

I mailed to Devaney on September 22 and got the cards back on November 16, for a 55-day TAT.

No comments: