Thursday, June 13, 2019

TTM Success - Lloyd Allen

TTMs have slowed down substantially as the season has gone along, but I still have a ton to scan and post.  This one came back from Lloyd Allen a while back.  I had the above 1975 SSPC for a long time.  It came in one of my first ever trades with my good friend, Max.  I was glad to finally get it sent out and then returned signed.
I waited to send the SSPC out until I had more of Allen's cards.  I pulled these two from the vintage that I got from Conrad, and got around to mailing them.  All of the cards look really nice.

Allen (b. 1950) played in the majors from 1969 to 1975 for the Angels, Rangers and White Sox.  He had a career record of 8-25 with 194 strike outs and a 4.68 ERA.

I mailed to Allen on January 14 and got the cards back on April 12, for an 88-day TAT.

No comments: