Sunday, June 30, 2019

A Gift From Jackson

I had the 2012 Bowman Red Ice Nick Markakis on my wishlist page for a long time.  Problem is, I had gotten the card from my friend, Gerard, and forgot to remove it from the page.  My buddy, Jackson, had told me that he had also picked one up for me, but kept forgetting to bring it to the Wood Ducks games.

Finally, Jackson remembered it, after some time, and handed it off to me.  Now I have two of these, and that is just fine with me.  These red ice parallels are really cool, and look great.  I think a red refractor, or ice parallel is probably the best looking out of the lineage of parallels for a Bowman card.  Of course, I have seen several  different shimmer parallels pop up, and those look great, as well.

Thanks so much for the card, Jackson!

No comments: