Tuesday, June 4, 2019

TTM Success - Stephen Vogt

Another Spring Training TTM success landed me some signed cards from catcher, Stephen Vogt.  I had been holding his cards for a bit, waiting for him to be picked up by a team, and I finally sent these out when he was picked up by the Giants.  The cards turned out really nicely, and I am glad I was able to get them into my album.  I counted last night, and including my 1987 Topps album, I am on my 12th autograph album.
Vogt (b. 1984) has played in the majors since 2012 for the Rays, A's Brewers and Giants.  He did not play in the majors last season (2018).  He has 426 hits, 58 home runs and a .251 batting average.  He was an All Star in 2015 and 2016.

I mailed to Giants Spring Training on February 12 and got the cards back on April 9, for a 56-day TAT.

No comments: