Friday, March 30, 2018

TTM Success - Kyle Waldrop

I added a couple cool recent cards wih this success from Kyle Waldrop.  I had hoped to be able to add a Diamond Kings to my album, and this one is pretty nice.  I mean, I have some older Donruss Diamond Kings, but this is a Panini.  I like the oil painting feel to these, and the signature turned out pretty nice.
I also added a 2015 Pro Debut.  I really enjoy Pro Debut, especially 2015.  They are nice cards, and I am glad I was finally able to put one in the album.  I always feel like I miss out when searching through the ones that I have.

Waldrop (b. 1991) played in the majors in 2015 and 2016 for the Reds.  He had 5 hits, no home runs and a .217 batting average.  He was granted Free Agency in November 2017, and has yet to sign anywhere.

I mailed to Waldrop on February 15 and got the cards back on March 2, for a 15-day TAT.

No comments: