Saturday, March 31, 2018

TTM Success - Damian Miller

I'm so far behind on TTM posts, it isn't even funny.  I still have stuff from the 2016 National that hasn't been posted (and probably won'e be).  Still, I continue to plug away at my posts; at least it gives me something to do in my free time.

Here is a success from former catcher, Damian Miller that helped me add some 2000s cards to my binder.  The above 2006 Topps is from a set that I just don't have too many extras from.  I had a decent sized box of them, but when I was moving, the box turned over, and fell out of the truck into the street.  Of course, it was raining, and a lot of the cards were ruined.  I was pretty disappointed.  At some point, I will buy a hobby box or two of these and restock.
I also added a 2001 and a 2007 Topps to the binder.  His Sharpie seems as if it was on its last legs, but the signature is still visible.

Miller (b. 1969) played in the majors from 1997 to 2007 for the Twins, Diamondbacks, Cubs, A's and Brewers.  He had 834 hits, 87 home runs and a .262 batting average.  He was an All Star in 2002 and won the World Series with the DIamondbacks in 2001.

I mailed to Miller on February 5 and got the cards back on March 5, for a 28-day TAT.

No comments: