Tuesday, March 27, 2018

Another TTM Success From Bobby Witt

When I sent to Bobby Witt last year, I hadn't quite committed to trying to complete as much as I could of the 1987 Topps set.  So, I sent to him without including a 1987 Topps.  When I went to correct that error, I realized the reason one wasn't sent was because I didn't have a single Bobby WItt 1987 Topps in my box.  So, I went on COMC and picked that card out.  Since Witt signs a lot of cards, I added a couple others to my cart, just to have a little variety.

One of the cards that I added was a set that hasn't been represented in my album, yet.  The above 1986 Donruss The Rookies Bobby Witt is a nice card.  I had the entire set at one point, but I am not really sure what I did with it.  It is probably in a drawer somewhere, but it has been years since I have seen it.
I also added a 1995 Fleer (middle), since I still enjoy that crazy set.  The 1990 Upper Deck came out of a repack box that my wife gave me.

I actually forgot to send a card of his I got from COMC, a 1997 Topps.  I don't know how they all got separated, but they did.  Oh well.  I'm done bothering him for now.

I mailed to Witt on February 15 and got the cards back on February 26, for an 11-day TAT.

No comments: