Saturday, March 31, 2018

TTM Success - Danny Duffy

Another Spring Training TTM success came in the form of this success from Danny Duffy.  I had several cards of his that I wanted to send, but I limited myself to two per on this one.  I can always try again.  I had to get the above 2007 Tristar Prospects Plus done in my first request, though.  I had so many of these cards since I opened a ton at the card shop back in the day, but I had yet to add any to the album.

The card turned out pretty well, even though the foil doesn't scan all that well.
I also really liked this 2015 Topps of Duffy's, so it made the cut to be sent out.  It looks great signed.

Duffy (b. 1988) has played in the majors since 2011 for the Royals.  He has a career record of 45-44 with 675 strike outs and a 3.77 ERA.  He won the World Series with the Royals in 2015.  He got roughed up in his first outing of 2018, going 4 innings and allowing 5 runs.  Let's hope 2018 gets better for him as the season progresses.

I mailed to Duffy on February 22 and got the cards back on March 5 for an 11-day TAT.

No comments: