Monday, December 2, 2013

COMC Pickup - 2013 Topps Chris Davis Purple

This post looks strikingly similar to yesterday's post.  It is because I have this and one other 2013 Topps parallel of Davis yet to post.  I'm getting there.  Slowly catching up with my COMC pile.  We'll see if I get through it all one by one or if I finally lump some together for a quick post.  We'll see.  This is, at least, keeping me busy.

I don't know why the Toys R Us purples are a little more expensive than the Wal Mart and Target parallels, but maybe it's because Wal Mart and Target sell more cards.  Simple supply and demand.  What do I know, though, I failed Economics.

Anyway, I do like the purples.  They look especially better in the Chrome variety, but the base ones look good too.  I noticed that Opening Day had purple parallels as well and the only Davis I saw was going for $20 on Ebay.  Wow.  May have to hold off on that one.

Davis's parallels from 2013 are getting knocked off of my list, so I hope I can add the tougher ones soon, like the Pink, Plate, Black, etc.  Good luck to me.

No comments: