Monday, December 30, 2013

Christmas From Judson

I got a surprise Christmas package in the mail recently from blogger, Judson, from the blog "My Cardboard Habit."  Judson has been a great trade partner and was really gracious to send me the above Alex Murphy Bowman Chrome green parallel and the below Chris Davis Topps Update Chrome gold parallel.  THe Murphy, who was a 2013 draft pick, is numbered 21/75.  He was a 6th round pick who is a lifelong Oriole fan.  He passed up an offer to play for Wake Forest in order to play for his lifelong team.  That's a great story and I really hope he makes it to the bigs.
The Davis (which I'm sure Scott will love to see) is numbered 219/250 and looks AWESOME.  I really love the gold chromes.  I wish I had pulled more of these.  Really.

Thanks for the cards, Judson!  I really appreciate it and also the kind words you said about my blog.  It really means a lot!  If you all haven't checked out Judson's blog, please click the link I provided above and read it.  It's one of the best!

No comments: