Sunday, December 1, 2013

Still Dealing With Leftovers

I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving, surrounded by friends and family.  We ate dinner here, Thursday and left Friday for a weekend at my parents' farm.  We had a great time hanging out, fishing, shooting guns, riding horses, that kind of thing.

I was unable to blog this weekend, but that's ok, because I enjoyed my break.  I'm back full swing, now.  I had a couple cards sell this weekend as part of the Black Friday weekend sale, so that was nice.  The sale runs through tomorrow, so please check out my page for some serious deals.  Help me clean up and also help me flip some cards for PC and set needs.

The above card is from a September COMC purchase that feels like it is never ending.  The 2013 Topps Chris Davis Target red parallel.  This is a nice card, that took me a while to find, for some reason.  I have just about all of Davis's 2013 offerings from Topps base, now I need to switch to Update and knock some of that stuff out.

No comments: