Thursday, December 26, 2013

Christmas Present From Kalib - 2013 Bowman Inception Kevin Gausman Auto

I hope everyone had a great Christmas with your loved ones.  I did the marathon tour of North Carolina again this year.  It began on Christmas Eve with a trip to Grandma's house, then church at my childhood church for the midnight candlelight service followed by Christmas morning at my parents' house, then a trip to Charlotte to hang with the in-laws.  We finally got home today to open presents at our house and now I'm ready to slip into hibernation before I go back to work next week.

So, continuing on with Christmas presents that I have received, I got the above 2013 Bowman Inception Kevin Gausman auto from my good buddy, Kalib from the blog "Cubs Cardboard."  Kalib is a really good guy who I talk to regularly.  He's been unable to blog recently since he just started college.

He surprised me with a Christmas gift, along with a nice note.  I really appreciated his kind gesture.  Did I mention that Kalib is a heck of a guy?  Well, the above Kevin Gausman auto shows it.  I didn't own a single Bowman Inception and now I have the Gausman.  I have to say, they are really sweet cards and I wouldn't mind picking up a few more.

So, thanks so much for the gift, Kalib.  You'll have something awesome headed your way soon!

No comments: