Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Christmas Presents From Matthew





I have gotten a few Christmas presents in from some fellow bloggers recently and for those, I will be pausing my posts on my card show trip in order to show them off.  I'll also be taking tomorrow off from the blog, just so you all know.

So, here are a few of the cards I got in the mail from Matthew, over at Matthew's Baseball Cards, for Christmas.

I actually think I traded for the above Dylan Bundy, but I don't remember what I sent him.  I think it was an assortment of Chrome numbered parallels.  He also included the regular refractor Bundy in my Christmas package as well.
Matthew also included this 2013 Topps retail silk RC of Eddie Murray, showing a silk variation of his classic 1978 Topps RC.  I have always liked the '78 set and the Murray is a really nice card to have.  I only have the one RC in my set, so I would like to find another Murray RC for my Murray PC at some point.  Its not a pressing issue and I'm certain I can find one for a deal, so I'll be on the lookout for sure.

Anyway, the silk RCs were a pretty cool concept and I believe Jim Palmer and Eddie Murray were the only Orioles represented, but I could be wrong.  I do know that I haven't seen a Brooks one.  I really liked the cards, Matthew!

Merry Christmas, guys.  If you have to travel, please drive safe.  No texting and driving!

No comments: