Thursday, December 12, 2013

COMC Pickup - 2010 Topps Chris Davis Wal Mart

Here is another 2010 Topps Chris Davis card that I pulled off of COMC recently, this time it is the Wal Mart black card.  I like the current incarnation of the Wal Mart parallels, since they are a lot harder to confuse with the Black border parallels.  These are ok, though, the pictures have all been washed in black, tattooed everything.

(references are no fun if you have to point them out, but see what I did there?)

Anyway, I got this card pretty cheap and was able to get to work pretty hard on Davis's 2010 offerings during this COMC binge, but I've had to lay off of buying PC needs at the moment with Christmas right around the corner.

I hope to add more Davis cards after the new year.  We'll see.

No comments: