Tuesday, December 10, 2013

COMC Pickup - 2010 Topps Heritage Chris Davis

I always think to myself that one day, I'll put together the Topps Heritage set and every year, I put it off.  I mean, come on, look at how nice these cards look.  The 2010 Topps Heritage set is a re-making of the 1961 set, a very classic design.  Simplistic, yet stylish.  The '60s were a boon for the Topps designers for sure.  Of course, the '50s sets were nice as well.  So, I picked up this 2010 Topps Heritage Chris Davis without consulting my PC box and found out that I already had the card.  Whoops.  Oh well, it's a nice looking card, so I'm ok with having a duplicate.

This had to be one of my favorite heritage years.  I actually opened quite a bit of Heritage in 2010.  I haven't gotten much of it in the recent years, mainly because it flies off of the shelves at my LCS.  I try to buy a box of it here and there.  I do know that I will be getting some when 2014 comes out, since it will be the classic 1965 design.  I've been awaiting those for quite some time now.

No comments: