Sunday, May 31, 2009

Set Complete: 2009 Topps


A by the numbers blog will follow, but I have completed my 2009 Topps set. This is by far, one of my favorite sets that I have ever completed. Along with the great photography that was featured this year, it will have sentimantal value as well because it has brought me together with a special group of friends in putting this together. P.A., Pete, Kim and Max, its been a blast working together getting this set put together. I will have more on this later as well!! Since I had all the cards for this set in the 6 total Jumbo boxes of Series I and Series II, I get to pick the completer card... I chose Russell Martin because I think it symbolizes the group effort that this set became.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

looks like the worst card in that set.

oh wait...

William Regenthal said...

well, the guy is canadian, and has, what, 8 middle names??

Anonymous said...

damn canadians...
i don't think i'm going to call him russ anymore.

JEANSON!!!!!!