Sunday, December 28, 2008

2008 Topps Stadium Club

When I first saw the 2008 Topps Stadium Club at the shop, I wasn't too impressed. I was a fan of Stadium Club way back when, but nowadays, there is so much on the market (and I really think Allen and Ginter is the best thing out there) that I didn't really give TSC a thought. After I was told about Target's little pricing error, I picked up a few blasters, compared cards with P.A. from 'Player to be Named Later' and realized- TSC has some awesome photography! I opened a pack of the $25.00 stuff at the shop, and pulled a 3 piece/ auto Pujols (which will be scanned later on). I also love the Brian Roberts which has him bowling over someone! As Christopher would say- GO ROBERTS. I scanned a few cards- I really like the manny Ramirez and the almost panoramic quality of the photo and the Joba where he looks like a linebacker. I also pulled this Masterson auto yesterday.

No comments: