Wednesday, September 18, 2024

TTM Success - Kyle Drabek

This TTM success from Kyle Drabek took a while to come in, but I was happy when it did.  This 2011 Bowman turned out nicely.  I wish it had been a parallel or something but 2011 Bowman base cards look nice, as well.
I also got a 2010 Topps Pro Debut and a 2014 Topps signed.  Getting 2010 Pro Debuts out of my box is always great, considering I have a ton of them.  I remember being really excited when Pro Debut first came out, so I bought a box, busted it and put the cards up.  I'm glad I did, since I went through that box later and found a Mike Trout.  Not bad.

Drabek (b. 1987) played in the majors from 2010 to 2016 for the Blue Jays, White Sox and Diamondbacks.  He had a record of 8-15 with 123 strike outs and a 5.26 ERA.

I mailed to Drabek on October 7 and got the cards back on August 15, for a 313-day TAT.

No comments: