Sunday, September 1, 2024

August 6-11, 2024, Pelicans at Wood Ducks

While I've been posting the National signings, I let some IP graphing pile up.  The Myrtle Beach series at the Wood Ducks wasn't much of a series at all.  Tropical Storm Debby came through and washed out all but maybe a game and a half.
I still got a decent amount of cards signed.  I was disappointed that I didn't get Christian Hernandez on more stuff.  I had a ton.
Nazier Mule was pretty cool.  He was from near the same area of New Jersey that my family lived in a long time ago. 
I was able to get the Wood Ducks team set down to two guys after I finally got Jesus Moreno.  I had a couple other old ream set cards I got done by Tyler Schlaffer and Buddy Bailey.

In all, I got the following autographs: Alberto Mota x 1, Ryan Straney x 2, Drew Bowser x 4, Alexis Hernandez x 5, Cristian Hernandez x 2, Nazier Mule x 15, Tyler Schlaffer x 1, Carter Trice x 3, Julian Brock x 2, DEWD x 2, Jesus Moreno x 3, Brian Pozos x 1, Justin Sanchez x 4, Thomas St Clair x 2, Michael Thiele x 2 and Buddy Bailey x 2 (51 total autographs). 

No comments: