Sunday, March 29, 2015

Autograph Care Package From Michael

My buddy, Michael, hooked me up the other day with a nice care package that had a few autographs that he thought I would like.  I really needed this 2015 Topps Career High Adam Jones auto in my Jones PC.  The auto is nice and crisp, and looks awesome.
This 2013 Topps Archives Charlie Hough auto is really nice.  On-card autos are great, and the 1987 design just makes it look really sharp.  This was a cool card to get from Michael, for sure.
Surprisingly, when I posted on Instagram that I got this package, this Jason Motte auto was the most commented card in the group.  I guess I know a bunch of Cardinals fans.
Finally, Michael sent me ANOTHER 2011 Bowman Sterling auto of Mychal Givens.  Givens is still a part of the Orioles farm system, having converted from an infielder to a pitcher.  He has a shot to be called up from AA Bowie and work out of the bullpen.  I'd like to see him make it.

Thanks again for the care package, Michael.  I always appreciate all that you do, far beyond the free stuff you give folks, but also the friendship you provide that is worth much more than baseball cards.

No comments: