Monday, March 30, 2015

Instagram Trade With Gavin - 2014 Panini Immaculate Chris Davis Patch

I completed a trade with a kid named Gavin on Instagram that sent a Chris Archer auto and a Dominic Smith Sterling Auto his way.  In return, I landed this awesome Chris Davis patch from 2014 Panini Immaculate.  The card is numbered 20/25 and looks really cool in person.

I really appreciated the deal, and was happy to add another Davis patch to my collection.  The more and more stuff I pick up from Panini, the more I enjoy them.  I will always be a Topps fan, but Panini really has some strong offerings that have come recently.

My Davis PC really has blossomed over the last year.  I like all of the patch cards that have come in and I feel like I can get a few more.

Thanks for the deal, Gavin!

No comments: