Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Mail From Trevor - Awesome Relics and More

I got a nice trade package in the mail the other day from my buddy, Trevor.  He got a bunch of nice Reds cards from me, and in return, I got this awesome Manny Machado relic card that has a snag on the jersey piece.  Pretty cool card.  I like these cards, and the flaw on the jersey piece makes it even cooler.
I've done a lot more picking up of trade bait, recently.  I got this Molina relic with the intention of offering it to my buddy, Andrew.  He already has a deal he's working on with me, so this one may have to hold til the National.  We'll see.
Trevor added what I think is the entire Orioles team set of 1997 Pacific.  I don't think I have this Cal in my PC, but who knows by now.  The cards are really sharp, even though the names are tough to read on that foil.  Yikes.
Trevor sent me this Zach Britton gold parallel out of 2015 Topps that I needed to go along with my pink parallel.  I might go for the rainbow of this card, but I'm not sure if I will.  We shall see.

Thanks so much for the deal, Trevor!

No comments: