Thursday, March 26, 2015

Mailday From Cameron - Awesome Orioles Hits

I completed a trade recently with my friend, Cameron that got me my first autograph of one of my favorite players growing up, Rafael Palmeiro.  I won't get into the end of his career, which was a huge disappointment, but Raffy was one of the guys I really followed in my formative years in card collecting.

My mom and I would go to the card shop near our house and the guy who owned the shop looked just like Raffy.  We always joked about it, and that helped me follow Palmeiro throughout his career.  I really like this card, and I'm glad I was able to get it from Cameron.
Cameron threw in this awesome Adam Jones relic from 2015 Topps that I needed in my collection.  I sent Cameron an Austin Meadows auto, a Nelson Cruz relic and a Hanley Ramirez /99 card for this package.

I really appreciate the trade, Cameron!  Thanks man!

No comments: