Sunday, March 22, 2015

A Cracked Bat Care Package

Not too long ago, I got a care package from new blog reader and fellow blogger Julie.  She writes the fantastic blog "A Cracked Bat: Baseball Cards and a Hot Dog", which I recommend you all check out, if you haven't already.

Julie has also become one of the more prolific commenters on my blog posts, which is very appreciated.

She sent me a nice package of Orioles stuff that I really liked, but overall, the above Adam Jones really stood out.  Numbered 275/299, this 2014 Tier One is a really nice card to add to the collection.  I usually overlook Jonesey when I am cruising for Davis stuff online and in trades, so when I get one in, it really helps me out.
Julie also helped to knock a few emerald parallels off of my want list.  I plan on adding more cards to this set, soon.  I'm hoping I can find some at the upcoming card show that I plan on attending (and selling at, by the way.  Come visit me.).  I also feel like I can find a bunch of them at the National this summer.

Thank you very much for the care package, Julie!  I need to get something together for you soon!

No comments: